Digital Service Portal may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site will become applicable as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes, the User is indicating the acceptance of those changes. Digital Service Portal may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications, process flow depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability. Digital Service Portal reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity ofDigital Service Portal systems remain, well–protected. Towards this end, Digital Service Portal may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforce-ability and validity of the transactions committed by the User.
Bill payment etc For availing or using the said service of payment of any bill, Premium etc. User undertakes to provide complete, correct and all the requisite information for making the payment. Failure to provide complete or correct information will entitle BankIT to reject the transaction, suspend or terminate User’s account for any future operation BankIT shall not be responsible for any liability arising due to any of the below stated reason which is not an exhaustive list:
1. Insufficiency of funds in User’s account
2. Information provided by the user is incomplete, incorrect
3. Any discrepancy or rejection by the service provider (to whom the payment is to be made for services).
4. Any reason not attributable or beyond the control of BankIT.
5. Rejection by the bank or financial institution for any reason as per their procedure/process. BankIT shall intimate to the User about the failed payment.